How to get a PAN card for free in just ten minutes, Here’s the easiest way, It takes just 10 minutes to get a quick PAN card from the Income Tax Department. So far a quick pan of 6.7 lakh people has been produced.
PAN card is now a very important document in our lives. The PAN Card is mandatory for opening up a bank account, depositing income tax and borrowing. In case you haven’t received a PAN card yet, we have brought you some good news. Now you can get a PAN card in just ten minutes. Its method is also very easy. We’ll tell you how to make a quick PAN card.
The PAN card has a 10 digit number and is issued by the Income Tax Department. Today most people know which works require a PAN card first and how to get a PAN card from home after that.
This is the way to get a PAN card for free
1, First Visit Here: incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Here you will see Instant Pan option by Aadhaar on your left. Click it.
- After that, a new page opens. There you will see the option of getting a new pan. Click this too
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar card number on the new page. Enter your Aadhaar number here and tick ‘I Confirm’.
- OTP comes on your registered mobile phone. Check it out by placing it on the site.
- After verification, you will be given an e-pan.
- The applicant receives a copy of the PAN card in PDF format which contains the QR code. The applicant will have a demographic profile and photo in this QR code. also read this: Facebook Release Like TikTok Features on very soon.
It takes just 10 minutes to get a quick PAN card from the Income Tax Department. So far, 6.7 lakh people have produced instant pan.